Corona Car Accident Lawyer
When you have suffered injuries in a car accident, you must give yourself time to heal from the physical and emotional toll the accident has on your well-being. Unfortunately, for many victims, the physical issues linger for weeks to months following an accident. When someone else caused the accident and you know it was avoidable, you have the legal right to try to hold them accountable for their negligence.
At Yarian Accident & Injury Lawyers, we represent victims and their families. We help hold those responsible financially liable for the injuries and other damage they have caused. Victims can contact our offices for a free consultation and to learn more about their legal options.
Corona, California Traffic Patterns and Roadway Congestion
While Corona boasts about 394 acres of parks and other amenities, commuter traffic is a fact of life. Since Corona is home to 34 million square feet of industrial space and more than 3 million square feet of office space-and overall, has more than 80,000 people working within the boundaries-the city’s traffic congestion probably comes as no surprise.
A few of the more dangerous roadways in Corona include:
- Colorado Street and Brand Boulevard
- Brand Boulevard and Goode Avenue
- Honolulu Avenue and Lowell Avenue
These are just a few of the intersections where serious accidents occur in Corona.
Thanks to the amount of office space and industrial space, navigating Corona roads safely becomes more difficult. However, when another driver is at fault, and you suffer an injury or damages because of it, they can, and should be held responsible for their negligent conduct.
Proven Track Record of Results
At Yarian Accident & Injury Lawyers, we do not just talk about results, we get them.
Some of the cases involving roadway accidents have resulted in these settlements:
- $122,000.00 Car accident – a parent of four was involved in a car accident. They suffered memory loss and, as a result, we were able to show it was a direct result of the accident.
- $105,000.00 Car accident – the young individual in this accident required back surgery and despite the damage to their vehicle being only $2,000, we were able to secure this settlement so they could have the surgery.
- $8,250,000.00 Truck accident – a young individual lost their life in a collision between their SUV and a drunk driver operating a truck. We secured this wrongful death settlement on behalf of their family.
No law firm can guarantee a successful outcome in any case. Past performance is not always a good indicator of what a car accident lawyer can accomplish in the future. Every case is different, meaning every outcome is different. Contact us today to discuss your legal options and see what we can do for you.
Car Accident Injuries Can Be Life-Altering
No two car accident victims suffer the same degree of injury. While some injuries are more common than others, keep in mind there are factors including the speed of the vehicles involved, the victim’s age at the time of the accident, and the victim’s overall health at the time of the accident that can play a determining role in outcomes.
Some of the injuries that can occur in a Corona car accident include:
- Burn injuries
- Crushing injuries
- Deep lacerations
- Facial disfiguration
- Internal injuries
- Limb fractures
- Neck and back injuries
- Organ damage
- Soft tissue injuries
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
Take all car accident injuries seriously. You need time for your body to heal from the trauma and during that time, you may be unable to work. Between dealing with your recovery and the emotional trauma, which is common following physical trauma, the last thing you need to do is deal with phone calls from an insurance adjuster.
Contact a car accident lawyer at Yarian Accident & Injury Lawyers. We can help deal with the insurance company while you focus on healing from your injuries.
How Difficult Is Proving Fault Following a Car Accident in Corona, CA?
It is not always easy to prove who was at fault in a car accident. The immediate aftermath of an accident is chaotic and if the accident occurs on a multi-lane road, then the vehicles are often moved to a safer location before law enforcement arrives.
This means you must take many steps to determine who caused the accident and how it occurred. Accident reconstruction teams often work closely with law enforcement to try to determine the root cause of the accident. In other cases, it is clear that the other driver is at fault.
Fortunately, Corona also has many traffic cameras scattered around the area that can help identify the cause of the accident. In other cases, witness statements, other drivers, and even cameras from ATMs and businesses in the area may also help identify responsible parties.
Proving fault is at the root of all personal injury claims. Your attorney at Yarian Accident & Injury Lawyers can help you gather all the information needed to help substantiate your claim of the other driver being at fault.
Financial Pain Following a Corona Car Accident
After a car accident, your bills do not stop arriving in the mail while you recover. They continue, even if you are out of work while recovering. The financial pain following an accident can devastate even those people who thought they had a strong financial standing. However, a reduction in income changes everything.
At Yarian Accident & Injury Lawyers, we work hard to recover the maximum possible damages following an accident.
That means we will fight hard to recover:
- Repair costs – the damage your vehicle suffers in an accident means there are costly repairs or the need for a replacement. This is an expense you would not have incurred had it not been for the accident. The person who struck your vehicle should be held responsible for this claim.
- Medical expenses – even the best medical plans still leave you with some bills to pay. You may need medication, tests, or specialist visits after you suffer an injury in a Corona car accident that your policy may not cover. In these instances, part of your claim can, and should, include any out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Salary loss – while many people have disability coverage as part of their work benefits package, this coverage is not designed to make you whole. In fact, for most people, their plan may only pay 70 to 80 percent of their base pay. That means, at a minimum, you are losing 20 percent of your base pay. But there may be other losses as well. Some of these include the matching funds your employer may normally make to your pension or profit-sharing plan, bonuses you may have earned had you been able to work, or sick or vacation days you had to use to meet your financial needs. Do not suffer these losses when you are injured through no fault of your own. We can help you calculate these losses and include them in your claim.
- Household assistance – if you were primarily responsible for transporting family members, handling yard work, or performing other household chores, during your recovery you may need to pay someone to do those things. Since this would not be a normal expense, we may include these costs in your settlement demand.
- Future losses and expenses – if you are going to require time off in the future to attend medical appointments as a result of your injuries, your expenses for those appointments, including the care you receive and the time lost from work, you could include those in your claim.
Remember, every accident is different. At Yarian Accident & Injury Lawyers, we evaluate every case and make sure we seek the maximum compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Working With Insurance Company Adjusters
We often speak with Corona car accident victims who think they can negotiate a settlement without an attorney. However, that is never advisable. Insurance companies are not there to protect you-the victim-nor are they necessarily there to protect their client-the person responsible for the accident. These companies, like most companies, are in business to make money.
Insurers make money when someone takes out an insurance policy. While these policies are a contract between the insurer and their client, the premiums matter more to an insurer. When someone pays a premium to an insurer, they increase the value of the insurer and make sure the company can turn a profit. Any claims against a policy mean less profit.
Insurance companies are going to take every legal step to ensure they can protect their bottom line.
Some of the common ways this occurs include:
- Not accepting liability – the most common tactic an insurer has to avoid paying a claim is to emphatically state their client was not to blame for the accident, that the victim was actually to blame. This is expected. However, your attorney will not file a claim without having solid proof of fault, so this argument often flies out the window long before you file a claim.
- Minimizing your injuries – victims should always be wary of an insurer asking them to sign a form requesting medical records. Record releases are a common way for insurers to minimize the injury you suffered because of their client’s negligence. They could scour your records to determine if you had an injury to whatever part of your body suffered the most significant injury in the accident. By doing this, they can claim the injury was old and that made you more prone to reinjuring the area. Therefore, they are not responsible for your financial losses.
- Blaming a third-party – insurers may also blame the accident on another party, including other drivers, the town or city responsible for maintaining the streets, or faulty traffic signals. We can help you fight back against these claims.
Remember, when you file a claim with an insurance company, they have a team of lawyers fighting on their side. You want and need someone who has experience of going up against them. Insurers know that you are out of work. They will take advantage of this fact and offer you a quick settlement.
Accepting the first offer made by an insurer is not a good idea. This is not necessarily the best offer you will get, despite what they may tell you. This is especially true if you have suffered catastrophic injuries in a car accident-the insurer will want to settle as quickly as possible.
Cost of California Car Accident Attorneys
Nearly every client who comes to us wants to discuss the fees they must pay.
Here is what most people don’t know:
- Free consultations and evaluations – at Yarian Accident & Injury Lawyers we offer a free consultation and case evaluation to every client. You are under no obligation to hire us after this consultation, but you can gain important information, including an understanding of your legal options.
- Contingency fees – we take most cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not pay for attorney’s fees unless we obtain a settlement for you. If we cannot secure a settlement or judgment, you do not owe us attorney’s fees.
Consult Our Corona Car Accident Lawyers Today
When you suffer an injury in a car accident on Corona roadways, contacting an attorney as soon as possible can protect your legal rights.
Yarian Car Accident Corona, CA Office Location1611 Pomona Rd #222
Corona, CA 92878
Phone: +1 951-523-0000