Los Angeles Birth Injury Attorney
There are many factors that cause Birth Injuries. Hiring the right Los Angeles Birth Injury Attorney should be the first step in holding the negligent party at fault.
It may be the unavoidable result of difficult delivery situations or from a doctors negligence.
There are many types of Injuries a baby can suffer during the delivery process.
- Fractures and bone breaks
- Facial paralysis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erb’s Palsy
- Brain damage
Some of the most common birth injuries are related to prolonged or difficult labor, the use of forceps, an abrupt delivery or prolonged fetal distress.
The symptoms of a birth injury may vary depending on the nature of the trauma. In some cases, evidence of a birth injury can be seen immediately after the baby is born. However, in other cases, symptoms do not emerge until the child is several months – or sometimes even several years – old.
Los Angeles Birth Injury Lawsuits
Tragically, birth injuries form the basis of many medical malpractice lawsuits. The reasons many parents choose to seek legal advice for an injured child’s birth include:
- Financial concerns for the child’s medical needs, both now and in the future.
- Feeling as if the doctor was dishonest about the cause of the injury.
- Suspecting negligence on the part of the doctor.
- Wanting to prevent the doctor from injuring other children.
- Learning that their child’s injury could have been prevented.
- To hold the doctors and staff accountable for their actions.
Birth injuries can be devastating to parents – both emotionally and financially. Accordingly, if you think your child is suffering from a birth injury as a result of medical negligence, call Yarian & Associates today for a free consultation.