Glendale Personal Injury Law Office
Glendale has a population of 200,167 residents, making it the third largest city in Los Angeles County. The city of Glendale is located only 8 miles north from downtown Los Angeles. This means that Glendale has a steady stream of people entering and leaving the city whether it is tourists, residents, or Los Angeles visitors.
However, with such a high rate of transport, this means there is a high risk of injury or accidents. Freeways are constantly busy making auto or motorcyclists accidents a reality, the employment is high which makes disputes very possible, and the city has many businesses that can result in premise liability issues.
If you are in need of an attorney in the city of Glendale you should contact Yarian & Associates, APC.
Glendale Personal Injury Major Accident Law Firm
Glendale has a growing economy and population. The city of Glendale is a busy location which can make injury or unlawful employment practices a reality. If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, it is advisable that you contact an attorney at Yarian & Associates, APC.
Our attorneys are compassionate with our clients and aggressive in the courtroom. We have over a decade of experience in litigation and studying California civil court law. Yarian & Associates, APC has far stretches throughout the Los Angeles-Glendale-Long Beach metropolitan area. We understand the California legal process in the greater Los Angeles County and Tulare County area.
Our offices are located at 700 N. Central Ave., Suite 470. Call (844) 291-1911 or contact us through our contact form.
Overview of Yarian & Associates, APC‘s Glendale Office in California
- Common Injuries
- Top Employers
- Law Enforcement
- Court Resources
- Additional Resources
Common Injuries Sustained in Glendale California
According to the LA Times, there was a 400% increase of traffic-related fatalities in Glendale from the year of 2012. Additionally, the Bureau of Labor Statistics states that there were 102 fatal work injuries reported in the Los Angeles-Glendale area. This does not even include non-fatal and premise liability injuries in Glendale.
Injury is an all-too real possibility in Glendale. Some common injuries in the city of Glendale include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premise liability accidents
- Medical malpractice
Top Employers in the city of Glendale, CA
Glendale has a steadily inclining employment rate. This makes employee abuse or unlawful employment practices a frequent possibility in the city of Glendale.
The following are the top employers of Glendale in 2106.
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center – 2,662
- Glendale Unified School District – 2,460
- City of Glendale – 1,997
- Dreamworks Animation – 1,478
- Glenair Inc. – 1,322
- Nestle Company – 1,275
- Glendale Community College – 1,242
- Glendale Memorial Medical Center – 1,200
- USC Verdugo Hills Hospital – 726
- Public Storage – 354
Law Enforcement Agencies and Resources in Glendale, CA
In some personal injury and employment law cases involve the police departments in Glendale. The attorneys at Yarian & Associates, APC are familiar and have worked cases involving law enforcement in Glendale. The following are law enforcement agencies in the city of Glendale.
- Glendale Police Department – Chief Carl Povilaitis is the appointed Police Chief from May 1, 2018 for the city of Glendale’s Police Department. All officers and personnel are located at 131 North Isabel Street.
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department – Sheriff Jim McDonnell took the oath of office and was sworn in as the 32nd Sheriff of Los Angeles County. The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) brings services to 42 contract cities and 141 unincorporated communities. LASD is located at 211 W. Temple Street in Los Angeles, California
- California Highway Patrol – The California Highway Patrol (CHP) is dedicated to keeping the freeways of California safe for motorcyclists and drivers. Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. appointed Warren A. Stanley as the 15th Commissioner of the California Highway Patrol. The department has 11,000 members. The southern location at 411 N. Central Avenue in Glendale California
City of Glendale Court Resources in California
Glendale is California’s 28th congressional district, represented by Democrat Adam Schiff. In the California State Legislature, Glendale is represented by Democrat Anthony Portantino and is the 25th Senate District. Glendale is in the 43rd Assembly District, represented by Democrat Laura Friedman.
- Glendale Courthouse – The Glendale Courthouse tries criminal and civil traffic violations. It is open Monday through Friday, except court holidays. The location of the Glendale Courthouse is 600 East Broadway in Glendale, California.
- Supreme Court of California – The highest state’s court is the Supreme Court of California. California’s court system is one of the largest in the nation, serving 39 million people. The California Supreme Court has 1 Chief Justice and 6 Associate Justices.
- 2nd District Court of Appeal – The Court of Appeals handles cases appealed from trial courts. The second district has eleven seated judges at the moment. The 2nd District Court of Appeals is located at the Los Angeles Ronald Reagan State Building at 300 S. Spring Street on the second floor in the North Tower.
- City Attorney of Glendale – The city attorney’s office is committed to providing professional, quality legal services to protect the interests of Glendale. Michael J. Garcia is the current seated city attorney for Glendale. The city attorney’s office is located at 613 E. Broadway Suite 220 in Glendale, California.
Major Highways and Local Transportation in the city of Glendale
The City of Glendale offers many transportation options, public or private, making the risk of injury on the road very high. The following are freeways and metropolitan transportation options in Glendale.
- Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT)
- Metro Local
- Metro Rapid
- Glendale Beeline
- Glendale Freeway (state route 2)
- Ventura Freeway (state route 134)
- Foothill Freeway (interstate 210)
- Golden State Freeway (interstate 5)
Education in Glendale California
The Glendale Unified School District operates all the public schools in Glendale. If a school accident or school bus accident occurs, a person may need to file a claim against the school. Additionally, if the school district of specific school engages in illegal practices for employment a person may want to file a claim.
The Glendale Unified School District includes:
- Glendale High School
- Clark Magnet High School
- Herbert Hoover High School
- Crescenta Valley High School
- Allan F. Daily High School
- Toll Middle School
- Rosemont Middle School
- Wilson Middle School
- Roosevelt Middle School
Some private schools operating in Glendale include:
- Holy Family High School
- Chamlian Armenian School
- Glendale Adventist Academy
- Salem Lutheran School
Glendale also has higher education facilities such as Glendale Community College.
The attorneys at Yarian & Associates, APC understand California civil courts law. We practice personal injury and employment law and in the city of Glendale. You can trust us to evaluate your case, investigate all aspects, and do our best to successfully file a claim to get your life back.
Personal Injury Practices:
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Child Abuse
- Drowning and Pool Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Child Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- School Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Improperly Secured Loads
- Loss of Cargo
- Passenger Transportation Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Bus Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Uber or Lyft Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Construction Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Premise Liability
- Train and Metrolink Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Employment Law Practices:
- Wrongful Termination
- Termination after Disability
- Overtime Violations
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Racial Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Worker’s Compensation
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Hostile Work Environment
California Courts | The Judicial Branch of California – Visit the California Courts website and read about the location, judges serving, and hours of operation. Have access to court forms, programs, and policies and administration of the courts in Glendale.
Glendale California – Visit the City of Glendale’s website and have access to resources for Glendale’s legal system. Find links to the city attorney, city treasurer, city clerk, and the Glendale courts. Take a look at local businesses, online services, and a where-to-go guide for visitors.
Find an Attorney for Personal Injury & Employment Law in Glendale, CA
If you are suffering from an injury caused by the negligence of another or are handling issues with your employer, contact the attorneys at Yarian & Associates, APC.
Our attorneys are well practiced in personal injury and employment law. Yarian & Associates, APC has a collective two decades of experience litigating in California civil courts. We understand our clients and want to be your partner in this legal process. We have offices located in Glendale, and practice throughout the greater Los Angeles County and Tulare County area including Visalia, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Fresno, San Bernardino, Santa Monica, Irvine, Riverside, and Beverly Hills.
Dial (844) 291-1911 or submit an online contact form to have your case evaluated by an experienced attorney in Glendale, California today.
This article was last updated on June 19th, 2018.